Bus Monitor -Sharp Bus Lines Limited
- 15 to 20+ hours per week and opportunity for extra work
- Flexible hours
- A School Bus Monitor rides along with the bus on routes transporting students to and from school.
- Their main duties are to maintain students safety, and assist all passengers in kindergarten entering or exiting the bus.
- If you have children, you are able to bring them on the bus with you.
- Criminal record check required
- Skills required: Communication, customer service, and ability to follow safety instructions
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Bus Monitor”
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!