Concrete Labourer- Stubbe's @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
40 hours per week
Day and Evening shifts available
Stubbe’s is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 35 years. We produce precast concrete elements to complete barns, residential buildings and total precast structures. Are you are looking for a dynamic company with opportunity for growth and development? We are seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and solid work history to perform tasks involved in fabrication of hollow core and solid concrete walls.
- Set up, adjust and operate single function machines to mix, drill, grind and cut concrete to specifications
- Position reinforcing rods or wire mesh in molds and fill molds with concrete from suspended pouring buckets
- Remove casting from mold, and finish surfaces of castings using screened or trowel
- Check product length, width and notch locations
- Clean and oil beds
- Layout beds
- Load hollow core using proper stacking methods.
- Place, vibrate, and finish concrete
- Clean workspace on a regular basis
- Other duties as required
- 1 year previous construction and or production experience an asset
- Concrete labourer experience an asset
- Experience with carpentry or woodworking
- Must be hard working, punctual and a dedicated team player
- Fast paced, physically demanding work environment – similar to a construction site but indoors
- Repetitive work with some heavy lifting - ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80lbs
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye co-ordination
- Experience with hand tools
- Ability to read a tape measure (metric/imperial) and drawings
- Good organizational skills
- Understand basics of quality control
- Able to lift and manipulate objects up to 80lbs.
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AS THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN HARLEY, ON (NEAR NORWICH)
Stubbe's is committed to providing accommodations to those individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Upon request, we will work together to meet any of your accommodation needs.
- Competitive starting rate, plus a generous increase after probation
- Evening shift premium
- Annual pay step increases
- Paid overtime.
- Steady work year round
- Benefits plan
- Group RRSP matching program
- Boot allowance
- Clothing allowance
- Company provided coveralls
- Internal succession planning means many opportunities
- Company events
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!