Construction Manager- Frost Inc- @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
• Monday to Friday
• Travel required for sites.
Since 1990, Frost has become a leader in building envelope supply and installation, specializing in a variety of products such as insulated metal panels, metal siding and roofing, aluminum composite and aluminum plate panels, metal roof deck and floor deck, cold storage systems and insulated panel door systems.
Frost Building Systems Inc. is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Construction Manager to join our team. As a Construction Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Project Managers, Estimators, and other construction professionals to ensure successful project execution. If you have a strong background in construction management, excellent leadership skills, and a proven history of delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget, this is the right fit for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of multiple construction projects simultaneously.
- Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating with clients, architects, engineers, or other involved parties; develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to complete project.
- Monitor project progress, budgets, schedules, and quality to ensure adherence to company standards and client expectations.
- Schedules and coordinates projects in logical steps and budget the time necessary to meet each deadline.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop comprehensive project plans, including defining scope, budget, and timelines. Ensure projects are executed efficiently and effectively. Oversees contract negotiations, revisions, and additions and adherence by all parties.
- Track project performance via established KPIs and provide weekly reporting on production reports.
- Manage and monitor RFI’s change orders and contract documents.
- Develop continuous improvements practices and procedures for the organization as it relates to project management.
- Review and monitor all aspects of a new order including desk order, estimate, pre plan information etc.
- Develop continuous improvements practices and procedures for the organization as it relates to construction management.
- Conduct regular project status meetings with the team to review progress, identify issues, and implement corrective actions.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of materials and services.
- Implement and enforce safety protocols and standards on all construction sites.
- Maintain clear and open communication channels with Project Managers, Installation Managers, and other stakeholders to ensure effective information flow and timely decision-making.
- Manage project risks and develop contingency plans as needed.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on project status, including financial performance, milestones achieved, and any potential risks or delays.
- Foster a collaborative and positive work environment, promoting teamwork, professional growth, and knowledge sharing among team members.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, implement best practices, and promote a culture of continuous learning within the team.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations, codes, and safety standards. Promote and enforce a strong safety culture throughout the organization.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations for Project Managers and Installation Managers, providing feedback, coaching, and professional development opportunities as needed.
- Stay updated on industry trends, advancements, and best practices through ongoing professional development and participation in relevant training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, Civil Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years related experience in building construction services and processes, at least three years of which is at the Project Management level in multistory construction.
- Experience with building cladding and metal panel construction.
- Proven experience as a Construction Manager, overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of construction principles, methods, and best practices.
- Solid understanding of project management techniques and tools.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a diverse team.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to manage budgets, schedules, and resources efficiently.
- Knowledge of relevant construction regulations, codes, and safety standards.
- Proficiency in construction management software and tools.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel to project sites as required.
• Construction – 7 years and up
• Project management – 3 years
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Vision care
• Bonus Structure
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!