Counter Balance & Reach Operators
Shifts: Afternoon & Nights (Training on Days)
The shipper/receiver is responsible for receiving of all inbound products into the warehouse and for picking customer orders and loading onto trucks for outbound orders using appropriate material handling and RF equipment safely and accurately.
Operate a forklift to move material through facility as required using various attachments including basiloid, clamp and fork.
- Effectively utilize RF equipment and specific training guidelines to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Pick all customers orders quickly and accurately while maintaining high levels of quality to ensure shipments are free of damage
- Follow proper loading procedures to ensure all loads will travel to their final destination safely
- Ensure all goods received are accurate and in pristine condition. Report any issues to the supervisor
- Ensure all goods received are put away in their proper location utilizing the RF system in a safe manner
- Work as a team when shipping and receiving trailers to ensure all volume is completed accurately and completely on a daily basis
- Actively communicate with supervisor and operators to effectively handle required business levels and notify them of any problems
- Complete paperwork and documentation accurately and effectively
- Pick and load individual customer orders as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Punctual and reliable with an excellent attendance record
- Additional duties as required
- Forklift certification from a recognized training provider
- High School diploma (asset)
- 1 year of forklift experience
- RF experience an asset
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply by: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Forklift Operator” in the subject line.
Apply in person between 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. weekdays to: 1315 Bishop St. N Unit 145 Cambridge, ON N1R 6Z2 519-621-2157