Monday to Friday, Day Shift. Must be available for occasional weekends. Occasional travel is required (must have a valid passport)
- Provide technical assistance to the operations and maintenance departments as required.
- Ability to recognize and suggest areas for continuous improvement for equipment and other projects.
- Manage assigned projects to ensure all functional, budgetary, and timing requirements are achieved at all Stanpac manufacturing facilities.
- Assist in the evaluation, purchase, installation, and commissioning of production and support equipment and processes.
- Process optimization for operations activities.
- Other duties as required.
- Knowledge of Injection Molding equipment and Injection Molding processes a strong asset.
- General knowledge of manufacturing processes, equipment, and infrastructure.
- General electrical knowledge will be an asset.
- Previous experience working with manufacturing vision systems and bar codes.
- Demonstrated skills in design and fabrication.
- Comfortable working directly with manufacturing machinery (i.e. Wrench turning)
- Should have at least 5 years of experience using CAD.
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
benefits after 3 months, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses, and more!
How to Apply
Visit www.stanpacnet.com/careers and select Smithville from the location drop-down box.