Fabrication Helper- Eclipse Automation
Full-time, straight day shift
Reporting to the Fabrication Plant Manager, the Fabrication Helper will assist in development and implementation of fabrication manufacturing policies and procedures, liaise directly with other department personnel to ensure project goals are met on budget, while delivering the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture. Strong potential for this position to lead to an apprenticeship in the future.
The Fabrication Helper job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Layout, fit, and fabricates metal components using knowledge of welding techniques.
- Layout, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using various types of welding equipment.
- Cuts and forms work piece, using powered saws, shears, hand and hydraulic brakes.
- De-burr’s work piece using various hand tools.
- Ability to produce quality components within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment and actively participate in group meetings safely
- Ensure scheduled milestones are met
- Notify the appropriate departments if milestones are not met
- Adhere to the Eclipse Project Operating Policy
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends and or travel as required in varying timelines
- Maintain good corporate citizen role in support of the Eclipse corporate Vision
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Eclipse Automation Inc. Conduct Code
- Foster the development of a culture reflective of the core values of the business
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven ability to learn