Factory Production Worker
Number of Positions:
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Occasional Saturday overtime
- Work in steel strap packaging area
- Production lines are designed to handle the coils mechanically and require a minimum of personal coil handling but when a problem develops the coils may have to be handled manually
- Must be able to lift and carry a 100 pound coil of steel strapping on occasion
- Should be willing to start as soon as possible
How to Apply:
- Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state: "Factory Production Worker" in subject line
Feb 27 2019 to Mar 27 2019