35 to 50 hours per week, days working from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 1 year to less than 2 years experience
- Safety equipment/gear
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bending, crouching, and kneeling
- Working conditions can be at heights, noisy, dusty, and outdoors
- Responsible for own transportation
- Most of our work is out of town but is usually within a 1 hour radius of Brantford and transportation to and from the job site is provided
- Shingled roofs, conventional and inverted built-up system, modified roofing system, rigid pre-formed roofing system, single ply sheet membrane roofing system, and skylights
- Commercial, institutional, residential, and industrial roofing
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions, install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools, install sheet flashings, install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install or replace asphalt shingles, wood shingles and shakes and masonry or baked clay tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, large workloads, repetitive tasks, and hand-eye co-ordination
- Excellent oral communication, dependability, reliability, and team player
- Working at heights training, workplace hazardous materials information system (WHMIS) Certificates
Interested candidates may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or can dropped off at the office at Jackson Roofing & Son Contracting Inc. Address: 332 Johnson Rd, Brantford, ON, N3T 5M1
Please call 519 752-6624 the office first to make sure someone is here to accept the paperwork/resume between the hours 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application.