Front Desk Concierge -Seasons Retirement Communities
8am-4pm/ 4pm-8pm Weekends
19.5 Hours Bi-Weekly
We’re looking for a Concierge. This individual will act as the first point of contact for guests of the community and is responsible for providing confidential clerical and receptionist duties associated with the daily operation of the retirement residence in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the policies and procedures of Seasons.
- Answers telephone, greets visitors, and receives routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate service team members
- Receives incoming mail and co-ordinates distribution, and process’ outgoing mail
- Provides services and interacts with residents and resident family members in a professional manner
- All other duties as assigned.
- Covid-19 vaccination is mandatory
- Basic knowledge and understanding of office procedures
- Strong Communication Skills; both oral and written
- Exceptional Customer Service and Conflict Resolution skills
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with residents, service team members and guests.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons”) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Seasons realizes the importance of Appreciation, Recognition, and Encouragement. It’s who we ARE. As part of our robust perks and benefits program, we provide all Retirement Community Staff with the following:
- Flex/Predictable Scheduling
- Subsidized Meals
- Employee Discounts (Gym Membership, Insurance, Perkopolis)
- KOHO Instant Pay (Pay On Demand)
- Team Member Appreciation Month
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Progressive Wage Grids
- Banked Vacation Time/Income Protection
- Referral Bonuses
- Rental Discount For Team Members’ Parents
- Service Excellence Acknowledgment
- RRSP/Company Matching*
- Paid Time Off - Personal/Sick Days*
- Employee Share Grant Program*
- Education & Cross-Training Opportunities
- Internal Development & Promotion
- Program & Scholarship Contests