Grants and Funding Specialist (Hybrid) - Eclipse Automation
135 Thompson Dr, Cambridge, ON N1T 2C7
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00
December 17, 2023
Eclipse Automation is now part of Accenture Industry X, and together we will design and build the future in unprecedented ways! For over 20 years, Eclipse has provided leading-edge automation solutions, and now we are able to increase the scale of our expertise by being a part of the Accenture family.
The Grants & Funding Specialist, will design and implement a grants and funding management strategy, they will be responsible for researching and seeking new grants and funding streams available to Eclipse Automation. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for ongoing grant and funding management (internally and externally) to meet prescribed funding stream objectives. This will include developing a network as well as liaising with various funding providers, coordinating cross departmental stake holders to ensure seamless administration of approved funding, monitoring, and completing internal and external reporting requirements, conducting regular audits, and monitoring of all funding agreements, building and monitoring metrics and KPIs related to funding and grants. While creating and maintaining a positive learning experience for all involved in the Program, the incumbent will collaborate with all personnel to deliver the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
The Grants and Funding Specialist job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Lead grant and funding proposal development and submission
- Coordinate, prepare, and organize information and material for proposals
- Submit and monitor grant and funding applications
- Seek and research new funding and grant opportunities
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships with grants and funding bodies
- Develop, plan, and manage strategies to continuously improve the grant and funding administration process
- Draft proposals, application narratives, and budgets
- Meet with funding bodies to explore funding and grant opportunities and fulfill audit requirements
- Create and maintain a master calendar of grants and funding requirements
- Build and maintain a library of support documentation and resources
- Maintain grant compliance and reporting, including outcome measurement and grant budgets
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with accounting and broader HR team to ensure successful execution of the grants and funding processes
- Maintain centrally located records of all delivered documentation as well as payments and receivables
- Monitor compliance with government and company standards and regulations
- Review, maintain, and update existing relevant internal policies and standards as required
- Actively promote grants and funding initiatives internally
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while overseeing the administrative process
- Continuously resourcing new innovative solutions for corporate competitiveness
- Stakeholder and partner in developing and implementing safety training and culture
- Ensure scheduled milestones are met and notify the appropriate departments if milestones are not met
- Has successfully completed a Post-Secondary education in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent experience
- Experience administering government grants and funding
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder projects
- Capital grant management experience
- Technical writing experience
- Comfortable with presenting in both internal and external environments
- Proven ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities.
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Expectation of travel to Eclipse locations is less than 5% of time, however may be exceeded in exceptional circumstances to meet organizational needs
Eclipse is an AODA compliant organization, and accommodations are available upon request. We support an environment where teams work together and where people can learn, grow, and thrive.
The Eclipse team is 900+ strong, working out of 17 locations across 5 countries and 3 continents. Our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. That’s why we ensure that they’re taken care of with comprehensive benefit packages that support the growth and well-being along with many additional perks such as:
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• On-site Employee Gym, Free Snacks, Employee Events
• RRSP/DPSP Program eligible on day one
• Three weeks of vacation to start
• Career Development & International Exchange
When you join Eclipse Automation, you become a member of a dynamic world-wide team of experts, visionaries, dreamers, and builders whose know-how is unparalleled. A team that’s helping design and build our future, one innovation at a time.
Come and see what your future has in store. Your next exhilarating career move awaits!