The overall project is expected to run from February 3, 2019 to approximately September 25, 2019 and the people hired will be expected to work the full project and be available for overnight shifts on an on-going basis Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Effectively implementing planograms for specific products and/or sections within a working target time
- Moving various amounts of product and shelving to make the necessary changes according to planograms
- Identifying difficulties that may arise with the planograms, as they relate to the store and/or section then working with all necessary parties to solve the challenges and report on the solution
- Reporting and collecting data at store level and transmitting the report through a Smart Phone
- Reporting to Managers on a regular basis
- Successful candidates must be available Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights from 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Must be available from February 3 and runs until September, 2019
- Previous planogram and merchandising experience an asset but we are willing to train
- Must be able to lift 30 to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Criminal Background Check will be required
Please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org only selected applicants will be contacted.