Housekeeper- Tim Hortons Foundation Camps (THFC)
- 32 – 40 hours per week
- Must be willing to work a flexible shift, which could include working weekends
Contract is for March 2023 - October 2023
At Tims Camps, we are catalysts for good - helping our youth participants and teammates be the best they can be, developing personal and career growth. We empower young people with skills to open doors to their future. That is our North Star and, together, we help shape leaders that build stronger communities.
We’re looking for Housekeepers
The Housekeeper ensures the facilities are clean, welcoming, and disinfected on a regular basis. This role will be based onsite at Tim Horton Onondaga Farms in St. George, Ontario.
What would you be doing?
- Maintain a clean and comfortable environment for staff, campers, and guests
- Adhere to cleaning and sanitizing schedules and routines
- Wash, store and distribute clean linens
- Inventory and stock facilities with supplies required
- Ensure a timely response to requests for support such as spills or broken glass
- Empty and sanitize waste and recycling receptacles
- Ensure assigned health and safety standards, and safe work procedures, are followed at all times
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure the safe handling of chemicals and operation of equipment
- Identify, address and report hazards to the Property Manager or designate
- Contribute to department goals and cross functional support as required
- 1+ years of experience working in a hospitality environment
- Physical stamina and mobility to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (up to 25 lbs)
- High School diploma preferred
- Previous experience cleaning a large facility is considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract, considered an asset
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Can offer onsite accommodations if needed, but transportation to and from camp is required
- Clear criminal background check and/or vulnerable sector search
Tims Camps is committed to taking all reasonable efforts to ensure the health and safety of those that use our work locations. As such, offers of employment are conditional upon being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 and providing THFC with proof of your vaccination status. “Fully Vaccinated” means having received the completed series of a COVID-19 Vaccine. An individual is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving their completed series. In the event you are unable to be Fully Vaccinated based on medical reasons or protected ground by the Ontario Human Rights Code, THFC will consider requests for accommodation on an individual basis. Personal health information collected by THFC is stored in accordance with applicable privacy laws and will be kept confidential.
- Uniform provided by the camp.
- Accommodation available at most location, this is shared accommodation
Commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Tim Hortons® Foundation Camps (THFC) is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment, and seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
How to Apply
Apply online at Timscamps.com
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!