Industrial Electrician/Millwright Mechanic
- Bi-weekly rotational shifts (Days, Afternoons & Nights)
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. (TTCA) is a Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier to Toyota Manufacturing Facilities located in the heart of Norfolk County. We utilize state of the art technology to ensure our automotive parts are assembled with a high degree of quality.
We are searching for a Tool & Die Maker who is looking to join a growing & dynamic team. If you are looking for a permanent full-time job with plenty of opportunity for overtime then this is the job is for you!
- Install, repair and maintain manufacturing equipment, machinery and electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair and fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures
- Repair and maintain physical structure of facility
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as required
- Provincial Certificate of Qualification for Industrial Electrician or Industrial Mechanic Millwright required
- 1+ years experience in Industrial Electrician or Industrial Mechanic Millwright or similar position
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of stamping and robotic equipment and PLC’s
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes
- Operation of forklift and overhead crane
- Ability to use hand tools safely and effectively
- Willing to work at elevated heights and obtain aerial lift certification
- Strong teammate and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physically fit for heavy lifting of >30 lbs
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Do you believe you have the qualification and skills to be successful in this position? If so, please send your application, including resume to the link below. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to list "Industrial Electrician/Millwright Mechanic" in the subject line of your email