Number of Positions:
Winlan Networking Inc.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Saturday for 40 hour per week (30 hours to start due to slow period, increasing to 40 as it warms up)
- Typical shift starts at 5:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Runner and gofer duties in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Clean up work sites
- Pull and test cables
- Climb ladders
- Drive company vehicles to pick up materials
- G Driver's License with clean Driver's Abstract with Auto Plus Record
- Clean Police Clearance
- Computer literate
- Dependable, willing to learn
- Comfortable with heights
$14.00 to start
To apply, candidates must be eligible for Employment Ontario Employment Services (working less than 20 hours per week and not in school full time).
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please add the job title to the subject line of your email.
Jan 21 2019 to Feb 21 2019