Line Processor/Warehouse - Channel Control Merchants
Schedule: • 8 hour shift • Day shift • Monday to Friday • No weekends
Our vertically-integrated “direct to consumer pipeline” model supports zero-waste practices by keeping unproductive inventory out of landfills and in the hands and homes of real people. And our company-owned network of unassuming extreme value retail stores provides meaningful value to underserved communities through accessibility, affordability, and job creation.
The main responsibilities of a "Processor" entails: sorting and categorizing merchandise, collecting information from products, and building pallets of merchandise. These are the main duties; however, may not be limited to such. Candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Physically fit to lift up to 20-50 lbs individually, anything above that is team lifting
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English
- Forklift certification and standard First Aid CPR are optional
- Able to perform repetitive actions and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work efficiently in a team environment or independently
Must have CSA approved steel-toed boots/shoes
• Casual dress • Dental care • Disability insurance • Employee assistance program • Extended health care • Life insurance • On-site parking • RRSP match • Store discount