Low Voltage Technician- Cozzmic
Monday to Friday; 8am to 4:30pm
Possible overtime when required
We are the largest telecommunications and security company in Brant County and still growing as we look at bigger projects and more ways to help our customers. With our range of in house expertise, we provide many opportunities to learn and grow. We have built a reputation as solution builders in several technologies which keeps things interesting. There is always something new to learn and do, so you will never be bored.
You will be expected to assist with and learn a variety of projects including telecommunications, security, and networking
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of phone systems, security systems, CCTV, Paging and Audio, Networking equipment, Cell Boosters
- System setup including routing and features as desired by customer
- Training customers on use of installed equipment
- Must have a driver’s license and ideally your own vehicle
- Must have or able to get WHMIS and Working at Heights training
- IT knowledge is helpful
- Some customers require a vulnerable sector police check
- We do not expect anyone to know how to do everything we do, but we are willing to train the right people!
- Able to lift 50 lbs, bend, climb ladders, crawl through small spaces (ie. attic)
- Ability to distinguish between colours
Health and Dental benefits after 6 months
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Rob Simmons at email@example.com
Company info at cozzmic.com
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!