Machine Operator -Rescraft Plastic Products Inc
Monday-Friday: Day Shift- 5-8am (start time) 1-4pm (end time)
Monday- Thursday: Afternoon Shift -3-11pm
Rescraft Plastic Products Inc. is a well-established manufacturer of rotationally molded products and a processor for plastic material as well as material recycling. We are currently seeking highly motivated, hard working professionals as full-time permanent machine operators for both our roto-molding and material processing operations.
- Operate forklift, pump truck or other equipment to load and unload, transport and store products.
- Maintain and clean and organized shipping area at all times
- Adhere to production schedule directed by operations supervisor.
- Packaging and assembly of components and orders.
- Data entry as needed
- Physically fit to stand, bend, kneel or crouch for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift 50lbs consistently
- Ability to follow directions and communicate effectively
- Manufacturing experience, an asset
Benefits of working at Rescraft Plastics:
- First wage increase received within probationary period (3 weeks- 2 months)
- After successful completion of 3 months probationary period, Candidate is eligible for health benefits.
- Work boot reimbursement after 3 months.
- Medical, vision and dental coverage.
- Staff BBQ’s and lunches provided on occasion
How to Apply
Send resume to Elizabeth Cunningham- firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume to 9 Woodslee Ave Paris Ont, N3L-3V1
Please indicate preference for shift - days or afternoons.
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!