Maintenance Personnel 2
Number of Positions:
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Assist in the fabrication of equipment as required
- Maintain and repair equipment as necessary
- Maintain and repair building maintenance compressor etc.
- Maintain and use tools and or related equipment or machinery to maintain production including welding, light electrical, etc.
- Keep production at optimum level
- Building renovations and ensure they are to code
- Building maintenance – plumbing/lighting etc.
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations and Housekeeping procedures
- Comply with ISO 9001 specifications and GMP regulations
- Will follow the responsibilities as outlined in the Ontario Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Tow motor operation preferred, or willingness to learn
Skills and Abilities
- Must be flexible to change
- Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills; able to take direction well
- Ability to weld and perform light electrical work preferred
- One year experience in a production environment is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of general renovations
- Good interpersonal, communication, reading and writing skills
- Experience in a pharmaceutical production environment is preferred but not required
How to Apply:
- Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include "Maintenance Personnel 2" in the subject line
Feb 1 2019 to Feb 28 2019