Metal Fabricator- Royal Machine Solutions
Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
Are you looking to grow your skills and knowledge of fabrication with a dynamic team?
Royal Machine Solutions is looking for individuals who enjoy building. This includes building unique products, building knowledge, building technical skills, and building a future with a growing local business.
Royal Machine Solutions manufactures custom material handling systems to a broad range of industries across Canada. We are extremely customer focused and strive to offer our clients solutions to their manufacturing challenges. We accomplish this mission through employee collaboration and teamwork.
Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Enjoy working with tools.
- Willingness to learn and a self-starter.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Positive attitude.
Desirable Skills or Experiences:
- Experience in assembly and working with hand tools (eg. grinders, drills, wrenches)
- Comfortable with computers (experience with Fusion 360 software an asset)
- Able to weld at a proficient skill level
- Experience with plasma cutters, waterjets, band saws, brake presses, CNC and fabrication equipment considered an asset.
- Fitting: 2 years (preferred)
- MIG Welding: 3 years (preferred)
- TIG Welding: 2 years (preferred)
- G Driver's License (preferred)
After 3 month probation period:
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Boots/Tool Allowance