Oil Processing Technician - Aevitas Inc. @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
• 8 hour shift • Day shift • Monday to Friday
Aevitas Inc. is a leader in the environmental services industry. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in a challenging, exciting work environment. We strive to promote the highest professional standards through our expertise, attitude, levels of service, support of continuous training and professional development.
Oil Processing Technician Job Duties
- Operating oil and vacuum pumps, connecting and disconnecting of hoses and the operating of generators
- Operating forklifts to move and transport material within the plant
- Taking oil samples as required and submitting samples to the lab for analysis
- Rinsing and cleaning of tankers, totes and drums
- Follow and adhere to all related company policies and health and safety procedures
- General shop cleaning and equipment maintenance
- Follow the direction and instruction of the team leader for the shift
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience as a production associate or general labourer, preferred
- Forklift experience an asset
- Oil processing or pump experience considered an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What We Offer
- Annual wage increases
- Participation in Aevitas’ Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!