Personal Support Worker- Integrity Staffing Solutions
- Days, evenings, nights, and line opportunities
- Shifts available: 4, 6, 8, 12 hours
Integrity Staffing Solutions provides dedicated health care professionals to support our partnered Long-Term Care Homes in the Hamilton and Niagara regions. This opportunity is open to Personal Support Workers and Nursing Students.
- Implement the plan of care for assigned residents.
- Assist with personal care including bathing, dressing and undressing, toileting, general grooming, and ambulation.
- Current: VSS, CPR, N95 mask fit, TB Mantoux or recent chest x-ray, Flu vaccination or Tamiflu prescription.
- Observe and report to the Charge Nurse any changes in resident’s condition as they occur and document resident changes.
- Support the overall Program/Activity process as directed by program staff to promote optimal quality of life.
PSW Certificate from a recognized Ontario program or completion of a first-year Ontario nursing program.
- Physical ability to meet the demands of the job, lift up to 25 pounds, stand, walk, reach freely, bend, crouch, and kneel frequently, up to 4 hours at a time in order to assist residents with mobility and repositioning.
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated again COVID-19
- Minimum availability of 3-4 shifts a month
- Current driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Schedule flexibility- work when and however much you want
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Fun contests and amazing prizes
How to Apply
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!