Poultry Farm/Chicken Catcher Supervisor - Moonfleet Poultry
40 hours a week or piecework, whichever is greater
Moonfleet Poultry Services Ltd. URGENTLY requires poultry farm/chicken catcher supervisors for work in various parts of Eastern Ontario including Walkerton, Guelph, Cambridge, and Hamilton. Positions are available immediately. Duties include:
- organizing and driving crews
- setting up farm
- catching and loading poultry into crates
- cleaning area after work is completed
- No education required, however previous experience of 6-12 months supervising or chicken catching would be an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and criminal record check.
Company transportation van provided for work
How to Apply
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax at 1-519-881-4577 or in person at # 11, 106 Colborne Street North, Walkerton, Ontario, N0G 2V0.
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!