Production Utility Worker- EPL Plastics- @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
12- hour Continental shifts
EPL Plastics is a full service plastic repurposing company we recycle plastic from manufacturing and packaging processes which accumulate and take up your valuable space on industrial floors.
The Production Utility worker provides versatility to the operation by being cross functional in machine operation and maintenance helper roles at EPL Plastics. Secondary responsibilities include housekeeping projects and various "lean" manufacturing activities.
- Operate pelletizing machine including loading of raw materials, storing finished goods, performing material changeovers and performing minor maintenance.
- Operate blending work center following recipes and doing quality assurance checks.
- Operates machinery in shredding/granulating/densifying work centre and transports products to next process or storage location.
- Prepare production reports and submit to administration for processing
- Perform minor repairs and preventative maintenance to various machines.
- Assist maintenance staff with project assemblies and disassemblies as assigned.
- Load and unload trailers as required.
- Perform inventory counts as required.
- Keep workspaces clear of slip and trip hazards.
- Assist in upkeep of building and grounds as required.
- Experienced in operating forklift
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to perform written reports.
- Ability to lift and carry 25lbs on an ongoing basis.
- Be physically able to stand/bend/lift for 12 hours at a time.
- Able to work 12-hour continental shifts in a 24/7 operation.
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Welding experience
- Working from heights certification
- Forklift certification
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!