Production Worker - Cayuga Displays Inc
Typical hours 6:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursdays
Friday & Saturday as needed
Cayuga Displays Inc. is a growing, progressive manufacturing company of refrigerated and dry display fixtures primarily for the Supermarket and Food Service industries. Cayuga Displays is in an ever changing market that is fast paced making us an innovative company with exciting opportunities.
Cayuga Displays is looking for applicants for a position in our production team. We are looking for an open-minded person to be able to work in our woodworking shop but also open to working on our refrigerated showcases as needed.
- Ability to read and follow technical drawings
- Ability to work with small hand tools, power tools, sliding table saws, and other similar machinery
- Basic assembly of wood and/or metal products
- Problem solving skills and detail minded
- Work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Manufacturing experience is an asset, but not required
- Pay negotiated on basis of experience and knowledge
- A work environment which encourages teamwork and creativity
- A competitive compensation package based on experience, including a benefits package
- Company-sponsored events - Golf tournament, BBQ lunches, Christmas gathering, etc
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Leah Wamsteeker at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone who expresses interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!