Registered Nurse/Registered Practical Nurse- Integrity Staffing Solutions
- Days, evenings, nights, and lines available
- 4, 6, 8, and 12 hour shifts available
Integrity Staffing Solutions provides dedicated health care professionals to support our partnered Long-Term Care Homes in the Hamilton and Niagara regions.
- Fostering relationships with residents and families to ensure plan of care is resident focused and carried out
- Managing, evaluating, and facilitating residents’ plan of care through collaboration with the resident, family members and the interdisciplinary team
- Ensure safe medication administration according to regulatory requirements
- Complete Clinical Assessments that ensure appropriate resident care
- Liaise with interdisciplinary team and external care providers to facilitate best plan of care for each resident
- Current Registration with the CNO in good standing
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Able to meet physical demands of job, including lifting up to 25 pounds, stand, walk, reach freely, bend, crouch and kneel frequently, for up to 4 hours at a time in order to assist residents.
- Current VSS, CPR, N95 mask fit, TB Mantoux or recent chest x-ray, Flu vaccination or Tamiflu prescription.
- Minimum availability of 3-4 shifts a month
- Current driver's license and access to vehicle
- PCC/POC charting experience is an asset
- Competitive wages
- Scheduling flexibility- work when and however much you want
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Fun contests and amazing prizes
How to Apply
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!