Registered Nurse/Registered Practical Nurse- Integrity Staffing Solutions
Hamilton & Niagara Regions
Integrity Staffing Solutions
June 1, 2023
Hours of Work
- Days, evenings, nights, and lines available
- 4, 6, 8, and 12 hour shifts available
Integrity Staffing Solutions provides dedicated health care professionals to support our partnered Long-Term Care Homes in the Hamilton and Niagara regions.
- Fostering relationships with residents and families to ensure plan of care is resident focused and carried out
- Managing, evaluating, and facilitating residents’ plan of care through collaboration with the resident, family members and the interdisciplinary team
- Ensure safe medication administration according to regulatory requirements
- Complete Clinical Assessments that ensure appropriate resident care
- Liaise with interdisciplinary team and external care providers to facilitate best plan of care for each resident
- Current Registration with the CNO in good standing
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Able to meet physical demands of job, including lifting up to 25 pounds, stand, walk, reach freely, bend, crouch and kneel frequently, for up to 4 hours at a time in order to assist residents.
- Current VSS, CPR, N95 mask fit, TB Mantoux or recent chest x-ray, Flu vaccination or Tamiflu prescription.
- Minimum availability of 3-4 shifts a month
- Current driver's license and access to vehicle
- PCC/POC charting experience is an asset
- Competitive wages
- Scheduling flexibility- work when and however much you want
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Fun contests and amazing prizes
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to Careers@IntegrityLTCstaffing.ca or call 289-275-2326 EXT 4.
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!