RPNs and RNs- Integrity Staffing Solutions
Choose your desired shift type: days/evenings/nights for casual, part-time and full-time opportunities and length: 4, 6, 8, or 12-hour shifts
Integrity Staffing Solutions is a local staffing strategy serving Long Term Care Homes in the Hamilton & Niagara areas by providing the best health care talent available. We are in search of compassionate and dedicated RPNs and RNs, who want to Be the Difference in Long Term Care.
Currently Hiring RPNs and RNs!
- Fostering relationships with residents and families to ensure plan of care is resident focused and carried out
- Managing, evaluating, and facilitating residents’ plan of care through collaboration with the resident, family members and the interdisciplinary team
- Ensure safe medication administration according to regulatory requirements
- Complete Clinical Assessments that ensure appropriate resident care
- Liaise with interdisciplinary team and external care providers to facilitate best plan of care for each resident
- Current Registration with the CNO in good standing
- Current: VSS (within the last 6 months), CPR (classroom), N95 mask fit, TB Mantoux or recent chest x-ray, Flu Vaccination or Tamiflu prescription
- PCC/POC charting experience an asset
- Minimum availability of 3-4 shifts each month
- Current driver’s license and access to a dependable vehicle
- Able to meet the physical demands of a care provider in Long Term Care
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply.
- WORK WHEN YOU WANT, how much you want
- Scheduling flexibility that meets YOUR needs
- Achieve work life balance
- Choose your desired shift type
- No need to screen your calls or seek vacation approval
- Enjoy a positive and supportive work environment
- Live support available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Be valued and appreciated for your hard work!
- Fun contests and amazing prizes
How to Apply
If you are the best at what you do and want to make a difference doing what you love, we want to hear from you!
Join our team, APPLY to: Careers@IntegrityLTCstaffing.ca
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!