Sales & Marketing Coordinator- Armstrong Milling Co
- Full time day shift
- Working remotely is available 1 day per week, for qualified candidates following Training and tenure.
Armstrong Milling Co. Ltd. is a family based business operating in Haldimand County for 36 years. We are committed to providing customers the best possible service and products to an ever-growing industry. With our site running out of Hagersville Ontario we have been able to provide the Canadian wild bird seed market with our own branded products as well as premium custom-blended packaged caged animal and bird seed products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track & coordinate internal promotional pricing programs with retailers
- Compiling minutes for monthly and quarterly sales meetings
- Compile written activity list updates of sales rep activities for monthly manager’s meetings
- Assist sales & marketing team with trade show preparations, booth designs, planning set up and staffing
- Work with Sales & Marketing department to support and develop new products, displays and packaging by recording information, providing product data to retailers, co-ordinating samples, etc.
- Provide product set-up data (data & images) for major customers using various databases
- Pull weekly POS report data from retailer databases to assist sales reps in their account management
- Be on-call to respond to pricing discrepancies order entry or invoicing is having with customers
- Be on-call to respond to any assistance Sales/Marketing team needs with computer work or samples
- Conduct sales analysis using reports available in Epicor computer system to track monthly sales figures and brand sales performance when required by Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Compile monthly retail price check report – visit retailers, record competitive retails & take images of on and off- shelf displays
- Pull product/POS samples for sales reps and their accounts when needed & coordinate shipping
- Assist Marketing department with set up, organization as well as information collection for products
- Assist Omni Channel Marketing Co-ordinator in projects such as contest winner prize fulfillment, Hoote Suite scheduling/organization of social media posts and execution of Marketing Partner projects
- Assist with Promotional item inventory management (i.e. Catalogues, Sell sheets, Pens etc) & help develop new material
- Any other tasks required by Vice President, Sales & Marketing that are in line with role
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined individual with a strong work ethic
- Able to work on their own or at head office
- Outgoing, personal and honest
- Must enjoy working with existing customers and have excellent customer service skills
- Strong family values are essential
- Ability to listen and understand customer requirements and communicate them to head office
- Must be able to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Weekly communication with head office as required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Strong Excel Skills, Word and Power point.
- Experience with EDI, ECC Net, -GS1 Prosync, Retail Link, Home Link, Vendor Gateway and Focus software would be an asset
Clear background check required
Why Join The Armstrong Milling Family?.. Because We Offer:
- RRSP Matching
- Competitive Benefit Wellness Package
- Profit Sharing
- Performance Bonus
- Yearly Attendance Bonus
- Bi Annual Office Clothes Allowance ( winter/summer)
- A Diverse Workplace With A Focus On Employee Development
- A Balanced Work/Family Culture With Lots Of Company Social Events