School Bus Driver -Sharp Bus Lines
- Monday to Friday, split shift - mornings and afternoons
- Opportunities for charter work during the day, evenings, and weekends
- Start as soon as possible
- Summers, weekends, evenings, and holidays off
As a School Bus Driver, you will be playing an important role in the safe and reliable daily transportation of students in your community.
- Pick up and drop off students at defined locations on a pre-specified route
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for riders
- Follow route copy and all guidelines for safety
- Driving in all seasons and weather conditions
- Twice daily sanitization of school vehicle (supplies provided)
- Be dependable, caring, and committed to safety
- Have a full G-class Ontario Driver’s License for a minimum of 1 year. Upgrading to B-class License is provided (required to drive a school bus).
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Criminal Record Check Required
- Ability to circle check vehicle (move around bus, look under the hood, under vehicle, walk to the back of the bus)
- Training will be provided, including First Aid
- PPE supplied (masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, face shield)
- Supplies provided to sanitize school vehicle twice a day
How to Apply
For more information, please visit www.sharpbus.com/join-our-team
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!