Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
PartsWerx Distribution would like to invite ambitious, hard-working individuals to apply for the position of Seasonal Warehouse Associate. Applicants should be able to work well both independently and as part of a team, show respect to co-workers, customers, and visitors in the workplace.
About us: We are continuously growing distribution company. We are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees.
- Perform shipping/receiving functions like picking, packing, shipping, receiving of LTL and courier packages, ensuring at all times the accuracy of the task performed
- Transferring of goods from locations
- Operates equipment such as picking carts, dolleys, pallet jacks and possible forklift
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety
- Recommends and assists in implementing operating procedures
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies, a clean organized work area and promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Show initiative and team work with all employees
- Ensure proper safe lifting/handling of product(s)
- May be required to lift 50+ lbs
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse at all times
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to analyze and solve basic problems
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems an asset
- Safety Shoes required
- Please submit resumes to email@example.com
- Please state "Seasonal Warehouse Associate" in the subject line