Secondary Driver/ Warehouse Associate - Tees N More
Monday – Friday ; 8 AM – 4:30 PM
While Driving: Same hours with time fluctuations possible due to location headed, weather / traffic ect
Begin training immediately at our Stoney Creek Location. Transitioning to our new facility in Brantford ON
Training begins at our Stoney Creek Location until we transition to our new location in Brantford ON. This transition hopefully will take place within the next 6 weeks. Your duties will include travelling with one of our vans throughout the GTA & Niagara, picking up and delivering products. This will require some repetitive lifting.
- Packing and sorting.
- Product breakdown and documentation.
- Secure and accurate loading/unloading of shipments by way of hand bombing to and from various sized vehicles such as cars, vans, and pickup trucks.
- Cleaning and maintenance of warehouse, equipment, outside property as required
- Working together with the warehouse to put together orders, but also doing some general labor such as applying price tags to shirts, sweaters ect
- To maintain a clean driver’s abstract and to adhere to all road and transportation safety regulations.
- Ensure safe loading and off-loading of trucks/vehicles.
- This position is also responsible for the operation of the organization’s vehicles which currently consist of cargo vans
- Cleaning and maintenance of vehicles, following a basic maintenance log. Advising office Admin or any necessary repairs or maintenance needed. Keeping in contact with the office should need arise while on the road
- Must posses and maintain a valid Province of Ontario, Class ‘G” Driver’s License
- Must be physically capable of performing required duties and able to work in adverse weather and road conditions . Ability to deal courteously with clients, public and staff.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good reading and writing comprehension
- Experience working within a warehouse or delivery capacity, an asset.
- Valid G Licence
- Cell Phone with calling, texting, and map ability