Service Coordinator Specialist – Frost Building Systems- @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
Office Hours Monday to Friday; 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Frost Building Systems is a Brantford based construction and service company that specializes in commercial/industrial cladding, installation of insulated doors. We are looking for a full time Service Coordinator Specialist to join our team.
This role will act as the primary point of contact with the customer, service techs and account reps for all scheduling within the service department. Will be the first point of contact for all in-coming phone calls and emails from customers during office hours. Responsible for the administration of the schedule, WIP, call log, work orders and timecards in a timely matter that allows for highest productive with service department.
The job tasks would be:
- Receive and log all service calls within business hours
- Schedule and dispatch all service techs and shop techs
- Scheduling of Quoted jobs
- WIP and Work Order administration
- Invoicing Service Work
- Tracking Billable hours
- Planning and organizing weekly shop talk, WIP and service log meetings
- Schedule and track all equipment with service department
- And any assign task by the service manager
- Release the schedule by noon of each day
- Invoice all service calls within 24hrs of completion
- Schedule service calls within 24 hrs of incoming calls
- Update WIP daily
- Update the service call logs
- Update the weekly and daily schedule
- Review all work orders to ensure accuracy
- Complete weekly report
- Positive attitude to build, improve and maintain excellent team environment
- Share knowledge and expertise with all other team members
- Participate and ensure the compliance of Frost H&S program
- Attend and participant all team meeting and training as request by the team leader
- Adhere to all Frost employment policies
- Excellent communication with customers, suppliers, and team members
- Be productive, efficient, safe, and valued team member, being apart of the solution to achieve the company’s goals and objectives
- Benefits including Dental care, Extended health care, Life insurance & Vision care
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!