Service Tech – Frost Building Systems @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
Available to work 8-hour, 10 hour or 12-hour shift Monday – Friday.
Overtime may be required and is a great opportunity to improve your total income!
Frost Building Systems is a Brantford based construction and service company that specializes in commercial/industrial cladding, installation of insulated doors. We are seeking a resourceful, dependable, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Service Technician specializing in overhead doors, loading docks and freezer and cooler doors.
We are seeking Technicians who are mechanically inclined with a construction schooling and/or background to join the Frost Building Systems Team. This is a laborer role which include; the installation and repair of insulated panels, doors, door equipment, job preparation, stocking of parts, site clean-up and completion of work orders, time sheets and any other task assigned by the service coordinator or job lead.
What You'll Do:
- Installation, diagnosis, repair, and replacement of equipment (mechanical, hydraulic and electrical).
- Completion of all forms in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Keep truck clean and operational at all times.
- Maintain adequate levels of stock of required parts on your truck (identify and report when quantities are low and you require re-ordering).
- Put away items returned to the warehouse.
- Properly dispose of materials removed from customer sites and keeping the work site clean and safe
- Constantly improve on product knowledge to better service our customer.
- Knowledge of various types of insulated panel systems as well as other siding and roofing systems
- Installation, repair, and replacement of insulated metal doors, panels and enclosures
- Operation of aerial work platforms and forklifts
- Confident in using all types of manual and powered hand tools
- Must possess a current valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Electrical knowledge is an asset
- Must be customer-focused with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with health and safety on construction and industrial work sites including working at heights, WHIMIS, etc
If you have any type of construction background, have a strong work ethic and a great attitude then we want to hear from you! On the job training will be provided so please do apply if you are interested. Must have a drivers license, clean driving record, high school diploma or equivalent with some construction type background.
- Benefits including Dental care, Extended health care, Life insurance & Vision care
- Opportunity to learn on the job from a Lead Technician - no industry experience required.
- Opportunity for career growth
- Ability to increase your total income with opportunities for over-time with over-time pay
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!