Monday to Friday, days, 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons, using stenciling equipment
- Stamps, stencils, or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Operate tier-lift truck or use hand truck to move shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or work area
*MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*
Please send resume to email@example.com