Shipper/Receiver- Eclipse Automation
Eclipse Automation is now part of Accenture Industry X, and together we will design and build the future in unprecedented ways! For over 20 years, Eclipse has provided leading-edge automation solutions, and now we are able to increase the scale of our expertise by being a part of the Accenture family.
- Receive, log, inspect and label materials as directed by Purchasing and Purchase Orders checking for damage and correct part numbers / quantities
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against packing lists or other documents following all ISO or N299 guidelines
- Driving Flat Bed, Pick Up or 5 Ton Box Truck
- Moving and delivering materials to and from all internal buildings to support designated projects
- Pick up materials from local vendors
- Plating & machine part receiving. Matching drawings to physical parts and upload certifications/documents to ERP
- Deliver materials to locations according to the project plan ensuring product received is delivered to correct project
- Assist with cycle counting and inventory accuracy activities
- Assist with problem solving, tracking down parts and invoicing issues related to receiving activities
- Assist with sorting and splitting shipments.
- Manage return materials
- Operate ERP software and Microsoft office email.
- Operate Pallet lifters, and fork-lifts, dollies and hand trucks.
- Infrequently manage weight handling up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Pack, label and load goods to be shipped
- Other duties as assigned
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On-site Employee Gym, Free Snacks, Employee Events
- RRSP/DPSP Program eligible on day one
- Three weeks of vacation to start
- Career Development & International Exchange
When you join Eclipse Automation, you become a member of a dynamic world-wide team of experts, visionaries, dreamers, and builders whose know-how is unparalleled. A team that’s helping design and build our future, one innovation at a time.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please go to our website at eclipseautomation.com
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!