Stamping Department Production Team Member
- Bi-weekly rotational shifts (Days, Afternoons & Nights)
- 6 month contract to potential Full Time Permanent
Benefits of Working at Toyotetsu (Full Time; after Contract Completion):
- Clean and safe working environment
- Career development
- Competitive compensation package
- Shift Premiums
- Benefit package – including health care, dental, vision care, etc.
- Employee lunches & events
- Lift work piece manually or using hoist and secure work piece in fixture or loads automatic feeding device
- Start machine, engages feed, and observes operation
- Inspect and measure manufactured work pieces to verify conformance to specifications as required
- Move machine controls and guides to adjust machine as needed
- Replace worn machine accessories as needed
- Actively monitor machine and equipment
- Perform duties in compliance with set procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at assigned workstation
- Maintain and complete necessary reporting
- Communicate all abnormal situations to Team Leader or Group Leader
- Perform sample inspection, and testing of parts, components, and materials as needed, to determine conformance to standards
- Perform other tasks as assigned
About Toyotetsu Canada Inc.:
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. (TTCA) is a Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier to Toyota Manufacturing Facilities located in the heart of Norfolk County. We utilize state of the art technology to ensure our automotive parts are assembled with a high degree of quality.
The Stamping position starts on a contract basis and has the strong potential to lead to a full time permanent positions within 6 months. If you are looking for an entry level general labour position with opportunity for growth and advancement then this job is for you.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Physically fit for heavy lifting of >30 lbs
Do you believe you have the qualification and skills to be successful in this position? If so, please send your application, including resume to the link below. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
- Please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Be sure to list "Stamping Department Production Team Member" in the subject line of your email