Warehouse Associate (PM) -UPS Canada @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
Permanent Part Time Shift: Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
- Shift start time 4:30pm, approx.
- Shifts generally end 7:30m, approx.
- Shift start and end time will vary- flexibility needed.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- and stocking packages.
All work is performed in a warehouse setting. This is a general labor-type job that requires unloading packages out of driver package cars and then loading packages into the UPS trailers based on the final destination city/postal code
- No experience necessary – on the job training provided!
- Able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Criminal background record check required
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
- Weekly compensation starting at $16.65 per hour
- Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement to $30.09 per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service.
- Overtime after 5 hours
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Promotion from within. Career development and growth opportunities.
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!