Waste Water Treatment Operator - Aevitas Inc. @ the Job Fair Oct 11th!
• 8 hour shift • Day shift • Monday to Friday
Aevitas Inc. is a leader in the environmental services industry. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in a challenging, exciting work environment. We strive to promote the highest professional standards through our expertise, attitude, levels of service, support of continuous training and professional development.
- Sampling incoming trucks and off- loading waste from trucks
- Chemical treatment
- Periodical use of forklift and backhoe
- General cleaning and EC cells cleaning
- Power washing floors
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- A combination of education and experience related to Waste Water Treatment or equivalent is an asset
- Experience as a Wastewater Treatment Operator viewed as an asset
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Able to complete general labourer duties
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What We Offer
- Annual wage increases
- Participation in Aevitas’ Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
How to Apply
Come meet this employer at the in person Job Fair on October 11th, 3pm-5pm at the Best Western (19 Holiday Drive).
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!