Welder- Rozza Welding & Steel Fabricating
Monday to Friday
8am - 4pm
A Hamilton based welding company, Rozza Welding & Steel Fabricating, has been in business for 40+ years and still going strong.
Rozza Welding & Steel Fabricating, specializes in structural steel and custom fabrication services throughout the Hamilton, Burlington, Mississauga and greater Toronto area. Rozza Welding works with a variety of business owners, contactors and homeowners.
We are looking for certified CWB Welders to grow our team of mobile welding trucks. Duties include:
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes.
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- Experience with steel, iron and heavy metals
- stick welding experience; vertical and horizontal
- Arc welding machine experience
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Working at heights certificate including harness, preferably
- Organized and a team player
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certified
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Welding Shield
We will provide transportation to Brantford and Caledonia for job sites