Wire Harness and Cord Assembly
Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Are you Dependable, Punctual, and have a Great Attitude?
Come learn a skill that will help you grow and develop your career - Wire Harness and Cord Assembly!
You will learn how to build wiring harnesses, including specifying appropriate cables, assembly interfaces, and connectors, correct connections and specifications. This will include how to read blueprints, and drawings, best ways to determine methods and sequences of operations. You will also learn how to work from a wire parts list to assemble harnesses as well as various test procedures.
- Entry level positions available for cord cutting, wire stripping, terminal crimping, and light assembly
- Previous cord and harness assembly and inspection experience an asset
- J-Standard and IPC certified preferred
- Requires ability to work with all colors and good manual dexterity for working with smaller components
- Some computer use and work order scanning required
- Ability to understand blueprints and shop drawings a must
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
To apply, candidates must be eligible for Employment Ontario Employment Services (working less than 20 hours per week and not in school full time).
- Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please list Wire Harness and Cord Assembly in your subject line