Resources & Information
All sites have a fully equipped resource and information centre to support self-directed labour market research, online job search, career and education planning. Looking for a job should not cost you money!
- Computers, internet, faxing, copying, telephone, voicemail
- Assessments of skills, capabilities, interests, experience
- Job search strategies, including resume preparation
- Information about different careers and occupations, labour market, employment and training opportunities
- Assistance with and referral to Second Career
- Information about Employment Ontario programs and services
- Information and referrals to community programs and services
- Workshops on many employment related topics
- Training available – Smart Serve, W.H.M.I.S, Safe Food Handling
- E-learning opportunities
Hours of Operation: Brant - Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Monday and Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Haldimand - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Age: All ages
Other: No other eligibility criteria (i.e. employed, unemployed, students, no age limitations)