Skills Advance Ontario - Construct Your Career
Construct Your Career is a skills development program to assist individuals in pursuing a career in the construction industry.
Participants of this program will:
- Complete 8 weeks of training with Conestoga College, Brant Skills Centre and Brant Employment
- Receive industry recommended training and certifications such as Working at Heights and/or First Aid CPR
- Complete a 2 to 4-week paid job placement in construction
- Gain a college certificate from Conestoga College in Construction Foundations
Employers can also gain trained candidates and opportunities for hiring incentives for hiring participants from this program.
This program is offered in Brantford and Haldimand County. The following are the program dates:
• May 31 2021 – Brantford
• June 21, 2021 – Haldimand (Dunnville)
• July 5, 2021 – Haldimand (Dunnville)
• August 30, 2021 – Brantford
• January 5, 2022 – Brantford
Get started with us now! Click here to have our team contact you.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Mondays, Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
This Employment Ontario project is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Over 18 years old, and have an interest in pursuing a career in construction. Note: if 18, candidates must have High School Diploma.