Work Readiness and Advancement Program (WRAP) -Employers
WRAP focuses on supporting youth aged 15 to 30 who are not currently working or in school.
Employers who participate in this program gain trained and screened candidates and opportunities for hiring incentives for hiring participants from this program. This program reimburses employers $14.00 per hour for up to 44 hours each week for 12 weeks. Our Youth Employment Consultants also provide support to employers and youth throughout the placement.
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Comply with all applicable legislation including federal/provincial human rights legislation, regulations, and any other relevant standards, occupational health and safety act, employment standards act, freedom of information and protection of privacy legislation
- Provide employment in Ontario
- Maintain appropriate W.S.I.B. or alternate workplace safety insurance coverage and have adequate third-party general liability insurance as advised by its insurance broker
- Not use placement services to replace existing or laid-off employees