Youth Job Link
Youth Job Link provides three categories of non-intensive employment services, each of which is available year-round. They are:
- Career exploration services to increase knowledge of career options and support career decision-making;
- Career management services to improve readiness for the labour market; and,
- Job search, readiness and matching assistance to connect youth with employers offering employment opportunities, including summer jobs.
Hours of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., every other Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Please call your nearest location for weekend business hours.
- 15-29 years old
- Youth, including students
- Do not face significant barriers to employment