Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST)
Our Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST) provides short-term (1 to 3 sessions) crisis stabilization support to individuals and families of any age. Our team makes initial contact within 48 hours of receiving a referral and will arrange a time to meet as needed. Our team can:
- Work with you to develop a plan to manage the distressing situation and strength coping skills
- Conduct risk assessment, safety plans, and use inventions to prevent further crisis
- Provides referrals to internal and external resources
- Provides a range of accessible services including outreach to your home or environment of your choosing, school, in office or virtual.
- Some of our services are offered in partnership with Brantford Police and Brant County OPP