St. Leonard’s Community Services’ commits to quality assurance standards, through the consistent on going application of a Client Service Model which is based on current evidence informed best practices to be effective with clients worldwide. Click here see our Agency overview for more information.
Individual program descriptions are also found on this website and are available in hard copy at every Agency location.
Our Mission Statement
St. Leonard’s Community Services provides programs and services in Addictions and Mental Health, Housing, Justice, and Employment that enable community members to overcome challenges through choices that result in positive change.
Striving to meet our communities’ needs.
Our Values and Beliefs
As we discharge our mission in pursuit of our vision, we adhere to the following values and beliefs:
- A commitment to excellence in client service.
- Respect for the dignity and diversity of our clients, staff, and community.
- Support and recognition of our staff.
- Collaboration and knowledge exchange.
- Accountability to our funders, clients, partners, and the community.