The Harm Reduction Supply Program (“Exchange” Program) is offered in partnership with St. Leonard’s Community Services, the Brant County Health Unit, the Brantford Clinic, the Colborne St. Clinic and Towards Recovery.
Participants are only required to provide basic information; first name, age, and drug of choice to qualify.
Participants are provided with needles, filters, alcohol swabs, sterile water, tourniquets, Vitamin C powder, sterile disposable spoons and condoms. There is no cost. Nasal Spray Naloxone Kits are also available – no health card required.
Participants are also offered harm reduction information on safe use as well as individual counselling.
(all locations have a 24 hour drop box for used syringes)
For Supplies see Hours below:
St. Leonard’s Community Services
- 225 Fairview Drive, Unit #1, Brantford - Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 133 Elgin Street – Hours of Operation Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Brantford Clinic
- 205 Colborne Street - Call for Hours of Operation: (519) 758-5800
Colborne St. Clinic
- 347 Colborne St. – Monday and Tuesday 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Wednesday 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Towards Recovery Clinic
- 95 Darling St. – Monday and Friday 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday 8 a.m. to 3p.m., Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Legal Status: Self-referral