Assisted Job Search
Employment Ontario services assist individuals with finding sustainable employment:
- Work with a skilled Employment Consultant to develop your personalized job search or training plan
- Target your efforts, resumes and cover letters to reach your potential
- Mock interviews for practice
- Assessments of skills, capabilities, interests, experience
- Personal assistance with applications for Second Career funding (schooling for a new career)
- Get a referral to one of our many employment related workshops to hone your interview skills or develop your self-marketing plan
- Referral to job developing for extra help to get your foot in the door with an on the job trial or placement
We provide outreach services to neighbouring communities. In Brant, appointments with an Employment Consultant can be made in both Paris and Burford. In Haldimand, our itinerant site is in Hagersville. We will come to you!
Hours of Operation: Brant - Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Monday and Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Haldimand - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Age: All ages
Other: Unemployed and not in school (may be working less than 20 hours per week)