Join our team!
Apply in person on Wednesday, November 1st at 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at 133 Elgin St., Brantford!
Our team wants to meet YOU! Bring your resume and you could be chosen for an interview on the spot. Successful candidates can receive an instant job offer.
We're looking for team members to fill the positions of:
- Justice Support Counsellors
- Supports federally sentenced men as they transition to the community, offering individual and group counselling and life skill programming.
- Housing Support Counsellors
- Supports youth between the ages of 15-29 at risk of or experiencing homelessness. As part of our housing continuum, clients are supported in preparing for semi and independent living by providing emergency, short and long-term accommodation and supports. Read more about Support Counsellors.
- Withdrawal Management Workers
- Compassionately supports people in early withdrawal from substances; monitors symptoms, administers medication, provides recovery education, supports transitions. Read more about Withdrawal Management Worker.
- Residential Counsellor
- Supports people in our 5 week addiction treatment program by actively engaging them in psychoeducational groups and social/recreational activities that enhance coping strategies. Responds to 24/7 crisis line calls in overnight hours. Read more about Residential Counsellor.
- Crisis Counsellors
- Provides immediate crisis intervention support and counselling to people experiencing mental health distress or a situational crisis. Responds to 24/7 crisis calls, supports walk-in mental health counselling, and offers connections to other community resources. Read more about Crisis Counsellors.
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Supports clients in withdrawal management and treatment programs through symptom assessment, medication administration, and provision of physical care; supports discharge planning. Read more about Registered Practical Nurse.
Why work with SLCS?
- Help your community
- Be a part of a great team
- Jumpstart your career
- Diverse programs & positions
- Paid time off and great perks
Questions? Reach out to our team: (519) 759-8830 | firstname.lastname@example.org!