Bilingual Customer Service Representative - French
Monday to Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Take orders for domestic accounts from customers and sales reps
- Ensure correct Promo/New Customer/New Product/etc. allocations entered on orders for tracking purposes
- Enter orders in computer
- Check orders of other Customer Service Representatives
- Check sales reps orders and other purchase orders
- Answer telephone when needed
- Take Visa and Master Card payments over the phone
- Track shipments with appropriate courier
- Credit check account prior to release of order
- Comply with ISO 9001 specifications and GMP regulations
- Will follow the responsibilities as outlined in the Ontario Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be fully Bilingual French - must have excellent written and oral skills
- Grade 12 or equivalent, or relevant experience
- Reliable transportation as not on a bus route
To apply, candidates must be eligible for Employment Ontario Employment Services (working less than 20 hours per week and not in school full time).
Please submit your resume and cover letter indicating position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.