Electrician / Industrial Electrician- Eclipse Automation
Starting at $31 per hour
December 11, 2022
Hours of Work
- Full-time, straight day shift
Eclipse Automation is seeking a licensed (442A/309A) Electrician for a fulltime day-shift position for our plant in Cambridge, ON. Reporting to the Electrical Shop Supervisor, the Electrician will assist in development and implementation of Electrical Shop policies and procedures, liaise directly with other department personnel to ensure project goals are met on budget, while delivering the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
The Electrician job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Read and interpret schematics for internal and third-party designs
• Working knowledge of all applicable local codes to determine proper installation of electrical equipment/devices
• Experience with panel building, field wiring on electrical devices, layout of conduit/duct, and panel terminations
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
• Install, repair and testing of electrical motors and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems for proper operation
• Travel to customer location for service and install/commissioning
- Has successfully completed an Apprenticeship and has a Certificate of Qualification as either a Construction and Maintenance Electrician (309A) OR Industrial Electrician (442A)
- 3 + years’ experience as an Electrical Journeyman in a manufacturing environment
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must have valid Passport
Eclipse is an AODA compliant organization, and accommodations are available upon request.
We support an environment where teams work together and where people can learn, grow, and thrive.
The Eclipse team is 900+ strong, working out of 17 locations across 5 countries and 3 continents. Our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. That’s why we ensure that they’re taken care of with comprehensive benefit packages that support the growth and well-being along with many additional perks such as:
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• On-site Employee Gym, Free Snacks, Employee Events
• RRSP/DPSP Program eligible on day one
• Three weeks of vacation to start
• Career Development & International Exchange
When you join Eclipse Automation, you become a member of a dynamic world-wide team of experts, visionaries, dreamers, and builders whose know-how is unparalleled. A team that’s helping design and build our future, one innovation at a time.
Come and see what your future has in store. Your next exhilarating career move awaits!